How To Draw The Batmobile
One of the coolest thing that any kid or even adult might want to draw is the Batmobile. The original Batmobile has changed much since the release in film and with newer technology. The Batmobile first made its appearance in Detective Comics #27. Below you will find a interesting step by step guide to draw the Batmobile.
1) Start off with the wheel and draw the base.
2) This part is somewhat difficult, continue to draw the body of the batmobile (including the wings, and the turbine in the front).
3) Draw the cabin and the roof on the top and draw the other bat wing.
4) Draw a line from the roof to the bottom of the cabin.
5) Draw the air intake and other engine things.
6) Draw the rims with the batman sign, the lights on the bottom/front, and the details of the turbine.